3.20.2010

#2

c. February, 2010

Why does Target ask what my biggest strengths and weaknesses are? Why do they care what the most important thing I've done with my life is? I'm applying to put shit on shelves at 4 in the morning.


Thursday, April 8, 2010

How is there not a strain of weed called "One Hit Wonder"?



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tolerance leads to progression and cross-pollination - but are progression and cross-pollination necessarily good? Are they even necessary (or beneficial... or necessarily beneficial) in and of themselves? Are you just as well-off not progressing and cross-pollinating? From an evolutionary standpoint, maybe not. But then, evolution is all that matters. Yet another reason so many people cling to religion.

God, I'm arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment