8.19.2014

#56

Saturday, July 12, 2014


Golden Record (Voyager 1)

Let go, it's okay
I'm trying to do the same
- and I don't mean let go of life,
which is always a gift
Always.
No matter how much you (and I) might disbelieve that

-----

Golden Record (Voyager 2)

For what it's worth
(less than nothing, I'm sure
- and if that's true
I don't blame you for one second)
I'm sorry.
For everything.

...god, I want to tell you that in person.


Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Self-Obsession

I have a permanent death stare
And I can't stop looking in the mirror


Friday, August 8, 2014


(70*7)+1

I've lost my will to write
Because I finally have to admit:
I'll never pen myself into your heart
Nor you out of mine

Besides
I've said everything
There is to say
One time
Too many

...and you're tired of listening anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment