1.04.2021

#93

A couple things out of a bunch, then way too many quotes.


[01.03.20]

"This Account is Private"

not sure if you did it
for me
or
because of me
but either way
i'm thankful

and
i'm sorry
    (hopefully one day
    i won't have to say that anymore)


[01.04.20]

Slowpoke Used Amnesia (but it failed)

if only i could make
my stupid brain forget
maybe i could start over
with thicker skin
and i could just be
your bro

...but i'm afraid i'll never learn

---------------

"You project on her your inward scenes
She's a blank, external movie screen"

"I sued Time for malpractice, that bastard's a hack with a rusty scalpel and barbwire stitch-thread"

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"

"I hate when I feel like this
But I never hated you"

No comments:

Post a Comment