2.02.2014

#52

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I used to drink because I wasn't with you
Now I drink to forget you


Friday, January 10, 2014

I run at the faintest sign of rain
The smallest tinge of greyed unsure-ity
As I'm swallowed by my insecurity

-----

I just want a sad affair
The kind I should have had
My senior year


Friday, January 17, 2014

i don't know the difference between love and obsession
love, disease, and obsession are one in the same


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

i only wish your happiness
made me happy as well
instead of hurting so much
that i don't want to feel anything
ever again


Sunday, February 2, 2014

she held me
platonically
in the front seat of her car
warm in the fading winter sun
and i think...
...i think that might be all
i've ever wanted
because
with my face in her shoulder
for a few fleeting moments
all the conflicted emotions
all the regret and confusion and despair
all the thoughts of ending everything (everything)
disappeared
and for the first time in months
i felt like,
despite the ache i feel
the ache i might always feel,
things would be okay eventually
and maybe the ache would even go away
if i worked at it
and until then
i can wait

No comments:

Post a Comment