5.25.2015

#71

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

She shook the feminine out of me
And I think it fucked me, for the time being
But I want her to know it's not her fault
That she's cool as fuck
And that things are okay
Really, really okay

Though I'm afraid I'd be convincing her as much as I am myself

-----

Pater Noster

Flashbacks to things that might never have happened
I really hope they didn't
...but I keep remembering more and more
And I think they did
And I worry that I want someone to blame
...or maybe just want to seem tragic
But the more I think the more I remember
Or at least I think I do
...the Law of Fives is never wrong
But I wouldn't remember
If it never happened
...yeah?



Monday, May 18, 2015

i asked the Dry Man what lie beyond his door
he said nothing but existence vdtgrf




Thursday, May 21, 2015


Miscarriages

Firstborn of the unborn
Don't put that shit on me
Your god was clearly trying to send you a message
But you ignored it
And now we're all paying for it
You selfish cunts
You sinners



Saturday, May 23, 2015

light
fly
fly towards it
giant field of light
land
taste
taste static
legs to proboscis

some flying insect i hate
because i envy
its mechanical life

No comments:

Post a Comment