5.27.2015

#72

Monday, June 23, 2014

sediment builds up
over time
and again
you do the same
things i do
as do you
we're the same
so they say
so i say
i should say
goodbye, my name
say it, too,
"Goodbye, you."
Forget my name
Goodbye, shame
now i'm mine
undone time and time undone
fucked off and won
yes, dad, i'm your son



Monday, September 14, 2014

subconsciously hyperaware
too much thinking, too many thoughts
too many I don't know
can't comprehend what I understand
or vice-versa, who really cares?
never knowing the truth;
anyone else's, sure, I get it...
but mine?
really?
my own?

what happens when you don't know what you really feel?
what you really believe?
what you know,
what you enjoy
and why?
when you're not sure if you're lying -
not only to other people
but also to yourself...
what then?
I mean, really
what then?



Wednesday, January 28, 2015

worms may
at one point
 infest your brain
       and once they put you in the ground
       i'll dance on your grave
 as they finish it off



Wednesday, May 27, 2015


junebugs

wings cir-cirrussing
brown buzz white noise
remembrance of a beetle
floating in suctioned,
chlorinated water
clear and blue, through and through
six serrated legs
shredding air as
my aunt's pool
pulls us
under
insect
and i
remember

No comments:

Post a Comment